Monday, March 23, 2009

Movie Night

So the other night I attended free movie night in DPC 100. I had never done it before and I decided now was the time do it. The movie that was playing was Twilight, I figured since it was free I would try it out. The movie was surprisingly interesting. After going into it with only knowing that the movie was about vampires I came out feeling satisfied from seeing a halfway decent movie. Because I didn't know really what Twilight was about I really had no expectations. The movie was kind of dark and mysterious but intriguing at the same time. I enjoyed watching Bella and Edward form a unique bond with one another. Although I was scared for Bella at times because it seemed that she got in way over her head with this family of vampires I was at ease with the way that Edward protected her every move. Overall I would say this movie is one to see. I enjoyed the free movie night and think that I will definitely attend again.

Movies for the rest of the school year have not yet been released but to find some of the movies already played and to watch for new movies visit http://www.umaine.edu/campusevents/cab/kickinflix.htm.

No comments:

Post a Comment